Top Posts & Pages
- Say "Friend" and Enter
- Wild Roses, Garlic and Wooden Stakes
- Anxiety and the Disciplines of Grace
- Nietzsche, Tom Bombadil and the Stronger Song.
- Four Ways to Be an Edgy Christian
- Vampires and Running Water
- Bilbo, Gandalf, the Holy Spirit, and My Green Door
- Open Flowers
- Loving Smeagol--and Addicts
- Watch Me, Pa!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
In the dialect of Ari, my three-year old grandson, “Key” is “Thank you.” I have no idea why, but Ari’s gratitude is often expressed with a sweet, “Key, Pa!” How much quiet joy his “Key, Pa!” gives me has been … Continue reading