Top Posts & Pages
- Say "Friend" and Enter
- Wild Roses, Garlic and Wooden Stakes
- Anxiety and the Disciplines of Grace
- Nietzsche, Tom Bombadil and the Stronger Song.
- Four Ways to Be an Edgy Christian
- Vampires and Running Water
- Bilbo, Gandalf, the Holy Spirit, and My Green Door
- Open Flowers
- Loving Smeagol--and Addicts
- Watch Me, Pa!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Walking in the Spirit
Along many Oregon beaches creeks run across the salt and pepper sand into the ocean. Recently, my grandson, Ari, and I were floating his toy boat on the small stream at the Kitchen Beach in Bandon. In most places it … Continue reading